California Resale Certificate
I HEREBY CERTIFY:
1. I hold valid seller's permit number:________________________________________________________________
2. I am engaged in the business of selling the following type of tangible personal property:
3. This certificate is for the purchase from Divine Incense of the item(s) I have listed in paragraph 5 below.
4. I will resell the item(s) listed in paragraph 5, which I am purchasing under this resale certificate in the form of tangible personal property in the regular course of my business operations, and I will do so prior to making any use of the item(s) other than demonstration and display while holding the item(s) for sale in the regular course of my business. I understand that if I use the item(s) purchased under this certificate in any manner other than as just described, I will owe use tax based on each item's purchase price or as otherwise provided by law.
5. Description of property to be purchased for resale:
6. I have read and understand the following:
Information: A person may be guilty of a misdemeanor under
Revenue and Taxation Code section 6094.5 if the purchaser knows at the time of
purchase that he or she will not resell the purchased item prior to any use
(other than retention, demonstration, or display while holding it for resale)
and he or she furnishes a resale certificate to avoid payment to the seller of
an amount as tax. Additionally, a person misusing a resale certificate for
personal gain or to evade the payment of tax is liable, for each purchase, for
the tax that would have been due, plus a penalty of 10 percent of the tax or
$500, whichever is more.
HOME Click here to return to previous page.